This changelog is based on the following product: https://de.shoutcast-tools.com
- 2 weeks ago Fixed Brandbedingt gab es noch Fehler bei Pfadangaben. Es ist ungewiss was genau nicht funktionierte deswegen. Jedoch liegen uns keine Meldungen vor.
- 2 weeks ago Update Es gab ganz wenige Nutzer die sich in Adressbereichen befanden welche von uns generell gesperrt sind. Wir haben nun Möglichkeiten diese Nutzer separat freizugeben. Eine Meldung ist Notwendig.
- 6 months ago Fixed Fixed a bug with player layout 002 that always displayed the player links expanded instead of closed in the initial state.
- 6 months ago Fixed Unlike in update 2.3.0, this time the player links were not displayed if you have made your own entries. We have now rewritten the whole function and now it should fit. Thanks to https://donnerfeuer.de/ for the message!
- 6 months ago Fixed If no player links were entered, player 1,2,4 did not work.
- 6 months ago Fixed Flashplayer has been removed from the History / Played view.
- 7 months ago Fixed Due to changes in the last version 2.2.8 there were probably strong time delays in the code. This update tries to keep the changes but restore the old speed.
- 7 months ago Fixed Fixed an error in the cover output, which gave a faulty not displayable image when changing the cover.
- 8 months ago Fixed Fixed a bug with the new HTML5 players.
- 8 months ago Update All AdBlockers were made harmless. (The SHOUTcast Tools are ad-financed. Each player on our pages contains only one really unobtrusive banner ad. It doesn't disturb anyone listening to the radio, but it helps to finance the project. If you don't like the ads please consider buying the premium option for 0,99 € cent per month).
- 8 months ago Add HTML5 Player (We recommend to switch off the Flashplayer and to activate the HTML5 Player instead).
- 9 months ago Add New code for just displaying the artist.
- 9 months ago Add New code for displaying the title.
- 9 months ago Update robots.txt was adjusted.
- 9 months ago Fixed Various changes to code and texts. Changes are now possible through a new base in the shortest time. Report your suggestions.
- 9 months ago Add New code for cover in size 200x200
- 9 months ago Update The SHOUTcast cover codes have been optimized and will now load faster. Also, significantly more titles are now recognized.
- 9 months ago Fixed Internal bugfix for new title generation.
- 1 year ago Update "urlonly" query the cover was renamed "raw".
- 1 year ago Update Cover codes were changed to base64 output. Saves browser the request.
- 1 year ago Update Cover quality was raised. The larger they became, the blurrier the images became.
- 1 year ago Update The cover codes display went probably after one of the last updates no longer. Should now work again.
- 1 year ago Add More possibilities to debug the covers internally.
- 1 year ago Add Section "Matching the artist" was added to the title pages.
- 1 year ago Update robots.txt
- 1 year ago Update Update for the new STREAMPANEL AdNetwork
- 1 year ago Update Further update on DJ name recognition and related missing covers.
- 1 year ago Fixed Fixed a cover recognition bug with umlauts.
- 1 year ago Fixed With the premium codes the covers were not always available, although they were visible in the history.
- 1 year ago Update Cover Connection has been enhanced to recognize DJ names, improving the recognition rate. (Please separate DJ names with a |).
- 1 year ago Update New cover connection the last connection was clearly too unstable. Please report any abnormalities.
- 1 year ago Fixed The external coverapi to the customer center is also functional again.
- 1 year ago Fixed A few paths have been adjusted.
- 1 year ago Fixed Fixed the graph within the statistics.
- 1 year ago Fixed Data was not loaded.
- 1 year ago Fixed Internal
- 1 year ago Fixed Some codes were not HTTPs compatible.
- 1 year ago Fixed All bugs from the move have been fixed.
- 1 year ago Update A completely new cover interface which also accesses the data stock of the STREAMPANEL systems.
- 2 years ago Update Internal changes.
- 52 years ago Add
- 2 years ago Update Improved cover detection of incorrectly spelled out / incorrect titles.
- 2 years ago Update Various optimizations to the internal process.
- 3 years ago Add Tag Manager integration
- 3 years ago Add Fixed a bug that prevented registration / login within the English page.
- 3 years ago Add Minor bug fixes.
- 3 years ago Update Fixed all reported bugs since V2.
- 3 years ago Fixed Streambox display in 468x60 format Fixed.
- 3 years ago Add Complete revision of the SHOUTcast tools to a more modern design.
- 3 years ago Update Recaptcha query during registration has been removed.
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that prevented the connection to Spotify.
- 4 years ago Add Errors in the e-mail dispatch were repaired.
- 4 years ago Fixed Deactivation of the SSL proxy due to load time errors.
- 4 years ago Add Internal: Switch to Swift Storage
- 4 years ago Update URL for cover retrieval has changed.
- 4 years ago Update We have improved the stability of the system and fixed a problem with the loading times.
- 3 years ago Add Final version of the original SHOUTcast tools
- 4 years ago Update The Played page has been revised: https://www.shoutcast-tools.de/shoutcast/played/
- 4 years ago Add The radio name now links to the participating webradios.
- 4 years ago Update The provision of cover data has been accelerated again.
- 4 years ago Update The system should now recognize music titles with minor spelling errors.
- 4 years ago Update We have removed the API dependencies from the fetches from your pages. This should drastically increase load times and prevent issues with the sometimes incorrect or incomplete ads.
- 4 years ago Update General stability improvements.
- 4 years ago Update With this update, DJ names attached to music tracks are no longer supported. We have tried to solve this in version 1.0. Unfortunately, this worked only conditionally. We start in the next version a new attempt to work around this problem.
- 4 years ago Update This is the first version of the site after integration into the STREAMPANEL systems.
- 4 years ago Update Extensive changes to the code
- 4 years ago Add Creation of an own cover database to avoid API problems of various providers in the past. Backup of the covers are still tried to obtain from the following providers: iTunes, Spotify, Amazon
- 4 years ago Add Trendings: https://www.shoutcast-tools.de/shoutcast/trending-germany/ (Germany only for the time being)