This changelog is based on the following product: https://de.shoutcast-tools.com
- 18 hours ago Fixed Fixed a bug with player layout 002 that always displayed the player links expanded instead of closed in the initial state.
- 2 weeks ago Fixed Unlike in update 2.3.0, this time the player links were not displayed if you have made your own entries. We have now rewritten the whole function and now it should fit. Thanks to https://donnerfeuer.de/ for the message!
- 3 weeks ago Fixed If no player links were entered, player 1,2,4 did not work.
- 3 weeks ago Fixed Flashplayer has been removed from the History / Played view.
- 2 months ago Fixed Due to changes in the last version 2.2.8 there were probably strong time delays in the code. This update tries to keep the changes but restore the old speed.
- 2 months ago Fixed Fixed an error in the cover output, which gave a faulty not displayable image when changing the cover.
- 2 months ago Fixed Fixed a bug with the new HTML5 players.
- 3 months ago Update All AdBlockers were made harmless. (The SHOUTcast Tools are ad-financed. Each player on our pages contains only one really unobtrusive banner ad. It doesn't disturb anyone listening to the radio, but it helps to finance the project. If you don't like the ads please consider buying the premium option for 0,99 € cent per month).
- 3 months ago Add HTML5 Player (We recommend to switch off the Flashplayer and to activate the HTML5 Player instead).
- 3 months ago Add New code for just displaying the artist.
- 3 months ago Add New code for displaying the title.
- 3 months ago Update robots.txt was adjusted.
- 3 months ago Fixed Various changes to code and texts. Changes are now possible through a new base in the shortest time. Report your suggestions.
- 3 months ago Add New code for cover in size 200x200
- 3 months ago Update The SHOUTcast cover codes have been optimized and will now load faster. Also, significantly more titles are now recognized.
- 3 months ago Fixed Internal bugfix for new title generation.
- 7 months ago Update "urlonly" query the cover was renamed "raw".
- 7 months ago Update Cover codes were changed to base64 output. Saves browser the request.
- 7 months ago Update Cover quality was raised. The larger they became, the blurrier the images became.
- 8 months ago Update The cover codes display went probably after one of the last updates no longer. Should now work again.
- 8 months ago Add More possibilities to debug the covers internally.
- 8 months ago Add Section "Matching the artist" was added to the title pages.
- 8 months ago Update robots.txt
- 8 months ago Update Update for the new STREAMPANEL AdNetwork
- 8 months ago Update Further update on DJ name recognition and related missing covers.
- 8 months ago Fixed Fixed a cover recognition bug with umlauts.
- 8 months ago Fixed With the premium codes the covers were not always available, although they were visible in the history.
- 8 months ago Update Cover Connection has been enhanced to recognize DJ names, improving the recognition rate. (Please separate DJ names with a |).
- 9 months ago Update New cover connection the last connection was clearly too unstable. Please report any abnormalities.
- 9 months ago Fixed The external coverapi to the customer center is also functional again.
- 9 months ago Fixed A few paths have been adjusted.
- 9 months ago Fixed Fixed the graph within the statistics.
- 9 months ago Fixed Data was not loaded.
- 9 months ago Fixed Internal
- 9 months ago Fixed Some codes were not HTTPs compatible.
- 9 months ago Fixed All bugs from the move have been fixed.
- 9 months ago Update A completely new cover interface which also accesses the data stock of the STREAMPANEL systems.
- 1 year ago Update Internal changes.
- 51 years ago Add
- 2 years ago Update Improved cover detection of incorrectly spelled out / incorrect titles.
- 2 years ago Update Various optimizations to the internal process.
- 2 years ago Add Tag Manager integration
- 2 years ago Add Fixed a bug that prevented registration / login within the English page.
- 2 years ago Add Minor bug fixes.
- 2 years ago Update Fixed all reported bugs since V2.
- 2 years ago Fixed Streambox display in 468x60 format Fixed.
- 2 years ago Add Complete revision of the SHOUTcast tools to a more modern design.
- 3 years ago Update Recaptcha query during registration has been removed.
- 3 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that prevented the connection to Spotify.
- 3 years ago Add Errors in the e-mail dispatch were repaired.
- 3 years ago Fixed Deactivation of the SSL proxy due to load time errors.
- 3 years ago Add Internal: Switch to Swift Storage
- 3 years ago Update URL for cover retrieval has changed.
- 3 years ago Update We have improved the stability of the system and fixed a problem with the loading times.
- 2 years ago Add Final version of the original SHOUTcast tools
- 4 years ago Update The Played page has been revised: https://www.shoutcast-tools.de/shoutcast/played/
- 4 years ago Add The radio name now links to the participating webradios.
- 4 years ago Update The provision of cover data has been accelerated again.
- 4 years ago Update The system should now recognize music titles with minor spelling errors.
- 4 years ago Update We have removed the API dependencies from the fetches from your pages. This should drastically increase load times and prevent issues with the sometimes incorrect or incomplete ads.
- 4 years ago Update General stability improvements.
- 4 years ago Update With this update, DJ names attached to music tracks are no longer supported. We have tried to solve this in version 1.0. Unfortunately, this worked only conditionally. We start in the next version a new attempt to work around this problem.
- 4 years ago Update This is the first version of the site after integration into the STREAMPANEL systems.
- 4 years ago Update Extensive changes to the code
- 4 years ago Add Creation of an own cover database to avoid API problems of various providers in the past. Backup of the covers are still tried to obtain from the following providers: iTunes, Spotify, Amazon
- 4 years ago Add Trendings: https://www.shoutcast-tools.de/shoutcast/trending-germany/ (Germany only for the time being)