This changelog is based on the following product: https://de.shoutcast-tools.com
- 5 months ago Fixed In the meantime, there were higher loading times than usual when retrieving covers. We were now able to finally fix this and all integrations should open promptly.
- 5 months ago Fixed Covers were first displayed as not present when switching between titles. The cause of this has now been fixed.
- 5 months ago Update Covers do not change. So we gave the issue a CDN and set a cache of 365 days for the covers. Covers are then immediately available for retrieval and only have to be generated once within this period.
- 6 months ago Fixed The special character "&" in music titles inevitably leads to errors within URL queries. The system now automatically converts it to "".
2.4.3 - 2.4.6
- 7 months ago Update Cover recognition has been greatly improved.
- 7 months ago Fixed Some characters cause problems with recognition. We now convert them automatically.
- 7 months ago Update rawurlencode was also a mess. Based on urlencode, we have created our own class with the appropriate modifications.
- 7 months ago Update Cover detection increased again by the change above.
- 7 months ago Update Client security key recreated. (internal)
- 7 months ago Update Let's forget version 2.3.9 - the changes have been reverted.
- 7 months ago Update Changed "urlencode" to "rawurlencode" in cover query.
- 7 months ago Update Small change to cover detection. Results need to be observed. In the best case, it's even better.
- 7 months ago Update Internal optimizations at the code base.
- 7 months ago Add The cover quality in some output areas has been improved.
- 7 months ago Fixed Covers were erroneously given out in some places where they shouldn't appear.
- 7 months ago Update We have improved the cover accuracy and will now see if the changes made take effect over the next few days.
- 7 months ago Fixed Ad error in the stream boxes has been fixed.
- 7 months ago Fixed Fixed display errors in the histories.
- 7 months ago Fixed In the background of the system, we have been collecting information from Apple's iTunes API over the last few years and outputting it to the project. It seems they are parting ways with iTunes. All links to "ssl.apple.com" caused an enormous load time due to an unavailable domain. We have now removed Apple's API. Basically we used this mainly for the covers. We now have our own database with a little over 1 million covers.
- 7 months ago Fixed Amazon has also changed its affiliate links. Here we have completely removed the callback pixels to Amazon.
- 7 months ago Update The loading time of the project should now be significantly better than ever before.
- 7 months ago Update The system currently updates embedded codes and players every 90 seconds. A few years ago there were a variety of reasons for this. By now we should be moving towards real-time updating. We lowered the update from 90 to 15 seconds.
- 7 months ago Fixed Google's GWT, which we use in part, now also gives a 404 error and seems to have been discontinued. GWT content has been removed from the code and replaced accordingly.
- 7 months ago Add Thanks to https://new-wheels.nl/ for reporting the problem so quickly.
- 7 months ago Add Added ways to detect the reason for long loading times in the future.
- 1 year ago Fixed Due to the fire, there were still errors in path specifications. It is uncertain what exactly did not work because of this. However, we do not have any reports.
- 1 year ago Update There were very few users in address ranges which are generally blocked by us. We now have the possibility to release these users separately. A message is necessary.
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug with player layout 002 that always displayed the player links expanded instead of closed in the initial state.
- 2 years ago Fixed Unlike in update 2.3.0, this time the player links were not displayed if you have made your own entries. We have now rewritten the whole function and now it should fit. Thanks to https://donnerfeuer.de/ for the message!
- 2 years ago Fixed If no player links were entered, player 1,2,4 did not work.
- 2 years ago Fixed Flashplayer has been removed from the History / Played view.
- 2 years ago Fixed Due to changes in the last version 2.2.8 there were probably strong time delays in the code. This update tries to keep the changes but restore the old speed.
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed an error in the cover output, which gave a faulty not displayable image when changing the cover.
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug with the new HTML5 players.
- 2 years ago Update All AdBlockers were made harmless. (The SHOUTcast Tools are ad-financed. Each player on our pages contains only one really unobtrusive banner ad. It doesn't disturb anyone listening to the radio, but it helps to finance the project. If you don't like the ads please consider buying the premium option for 0,99 € cent per month).
- 2 years ago Add HTML5 Player (We recommend to switch off the Flashplayer and to activate the HTML5 Player instead).
- 2 years ago Add New code for just displaying the artist.
- 2 years ago Add New code for displaying the title.
- 2 years ago Update robots.txt was adjusted.
- 2 years ago Fixed Various changes to code and texts. Changes are now possible through a new base in the shortest time. Report your suggestions.
- 2 years ago Add New code for cover in size 200x200
- 2 years ago Update The SHOUTcast cover codes have been optimized and will now load faster. Also, significantly more titles are now recognized.
- 2 years ago Fixed Internal bugfix for new title generation.
- 2 years ago Update "urlonly" query the cover was renamed "raw".
- 2 years ago Update Cover codes were changed to base64 output. Saves browser the request.
- 2 years ago Update Cover quality was raised. The larger they became, the blurrier the images became.
- 2 years ago Update The cover codes display went probably after one of the last updates no longer. Should now work again.
- 2 years ago Add More possibilities to debug the covers internally.
- 2 years ago Add Section "Matching the artist" was added to the title pages.
- 2 years ago Update robots.txt
- 2 years ago Update Update for the new STREAMPANEL AdNetwork
- 2 years ago Update Further update on DJ name recognition and related missing covers.
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed a cover recognition bug with umlauts.
- 2 years ago Fixed With the premium codes the covers were not always available, although they were visible in the history.
- 2 years ago Update Cover Connection has been enhanced to recognize DJ names, improving the recognition rate. (Please separate DJ names with a |).
- 2 years ago Update New cover connection the last connection was clearly too unstable. Please report any abnormalities.
- 2 years ago Fixed The external coverapi to the customer center is also functional again.
- 2 years ago Fixed A few paths have been adjusted.
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed the graph within the statistics.
- 2 years ago Fixed Data was not loaded.
- 2 years ago Fixed Internal
- 2 years ago Fixed Some codes were not HTTPs compatible.
- 2 years ago Fixed All bugs from the move have been fixed.
- 2 years ago Update A completely new cover interface which also accesses the data stock of the STREAMPANEL systems.
- 3 years ago Update Internal changes.
- 53 years ago Add
- 3 years ago Update Improved cover detection of incorrectly spelled out / incorrect titles.
- 3 years ago Update Various optimizations to the internal process.
- 4 years ago Add Tag Manager integration
- 4 years ago Add Fixed a bug that prevented registration / login within the English page.
- 4 years ago Add Minor bug fixes.
- 4 years ago Update Fixed all reported bugs since V2.
- 4 years ago Fixed Streambox display in 468x60 format Fixed.
- 4 years ago Add Complete revision of the SHOUTcast tools to a more modern design.
- 5 years ago Update Recaptcha query during registration has been removed.
- 5 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that prevented the connection to Spotify.
- 5 years ago Add Errors in the e-mail dispatch were repaired.
- 5 years ago Fixed Deactivation of the SSL proxy due to load time errors.
- 5 years ago Add Internal: Switch to Swift Storage
- 5 years ago Update URL for cover retrieval has changed.
- 5 years ago Update We have improved the stability of the system and fixed a problem with the loading times.
- 4 years ago Add Final version of the original SHOUTcast tools
- 5 years ago Update The Played page has been revised: https://www.shoutcast-tools.de/shoutcast/played/
- 5 years ago Add The radio name now links to the participating webradios.
- 5 years ago Update The provision of cover data has been accelerated again.
- 5 years ago Update The system should now recognize music titles with minor spelling errors.
- 5 years ago Update We have removed the API dependencies from the fetches from your pages. This should drastically increase load times and prevent issues with the sometimes incorrect or incomplete ads.
- 5 years ago Update General stability improvements.
- 5 years ago Update With this update, DJ names attached to music tracks are no longer supported. We have tried to solve this in version 1.0. Unfortunately, this worked only conditionally. We start in the next version a new attempt to work around this problem.
- 5 years ago Update This is the first version of the site after integration into the STREAMPANEL systems.
- 5 years ago Update Extensive changes to the code
- 5 years ago Add Creation of an own cover database to avoid API problems of various providers in the past. Backup of the covers are still tried to obtain from the following providers: iTunes, Spotify, Amazon
- 5 years ago Add Trendings: https://www.shoutcast-tools.de/shoutcast/trending-germany/ (Germany only for the time being)