Right of withdrawal for consumers
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date,
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Ann-Christin Schmidt, Hildesheimer Str. 265-267, 30519 Hanover, telephone no.: 0511 / 711 09 999, fax no.: 0511 / 711 09 996, e-mail address: [email protected]) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. to return or hand over the goods. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Grounds for exclusion or termination
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in and return this form).
- To Ann-Christin Schmidt, Hildesheimer Str. 265-267, 30519 Hannover, fax number: 0511 / 711 09 996, e-mail address: [email protected] :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.