The changelog is available since 03 October 2019 and should give you a quick insight about the latest changes. For more details, please refer to the STREAMPANEL news.
- 4 months ago Fixed Random webradios have had a wrong sort. Should now match? (Must be watched, query is not 100% Live and is cached between).
- 4 months ago Add New webradios are now displayed on the start page.
- 4 months ago Update 20 webradios per page. (Advertising in between first removed)
- 4 months ago Add The start page can now be filtered by different categories. (Still category ideas? Then write me.)
- 7 months ago Update 3 New providers on blocking list.
- 7 months ago Fixed Fixed a bug in the player.
- 7 months ago Update The Radioplayer has been completely reworked. Changelog can be found here (https://www.streampanel.net/changelog-spradio/) under version 0.0.2.
- 7 months ago Update 3 New providers for the obligation to register 😉
- 7 months ago Update Internal update for recognition.
- 8 months ago Update The webradio of the day is now also presented on the detail pages. (Randomly based in the rest)
- 8 months ago Update SPAds have been inserted more seamlessly into the design.
- 8 months ago Update Automatic Google Ads often destroyed the design. I have removed these and replaced them with targeted placements.
- 8 months ago Update Added 1 button to the error descriptions on the start page to make it easier to leave this area.
- 8 months ago Update Update for the new STREAMPANEL AdNetwork
- 8 months ago Add The mandatory cookie has been extended to include the provider of the Internet connection. The provider detection is running in test mode and does not apply any visible restriction yet.
- 10 months ago Fixed Faulty provider in VPN detection.
- 10 months ago Update A bug in the vote query from 1.41 is fixed.
- 10 months ago Update The Top100 is currently moving. The page will be available again in the course of the day.
- 10 months ago Update The reload for missing cookies has been removed and supplemented by an error message with possible solutions. (Error 1006)
- 10 months ago Update The detection rate of existing devices has been extended. (There are still users with multiple votes. If someone knows the procedure, please report).
- 10 months ago Fixed There has been a user who incorrectly could not vote after the last changes. This user was in conflict with a user of another radio which used exactly the same setup. The system has now been extended so that votes are checked radio and not platform-based.
- 10 months ago Update Better error handling with the new error codes. Important information is now pre-filled in the subject.
- 10 months ago Update The system now ensures that cookies were set when the voting process was called directly.
- 10 months ago Fixed A bug was fixed which did not show the voting process at the first call. (Reload was necessary.) Thanks to Sunrise Radio
- 10 months ago Fixed Bug with adblockers is fixed. Thanks to DrachenHerzRadio ( DHR )
- 10 months ago Update Update 1.31 is live again.
- 10 months ago Fixed Fixed a bug that prevented voting when using adblockers in browsers.
- 10 months ago Update Update 1.31 is paused for the users it affects until a solution is found.
1.32 & 1.33
- 10 months ago Fixed A logic error was fixed which could cause an error when calling the voting process.
- 10 months ago Update Update 1.24 is completely live. Get in touch if something *really* doesn't fit.
- 10 months ago Add System was prepared for fingerprinting.
- 10 months ago Update Changes from update 1.24 are partially live. (We have been collecting and allowing data on unauthorized votes for a few weeks. The dataset is now prevented. Too bad it can not be done otherwise! 🙁 )
- 10 months ago Update Changes from update 1.24 are partially live. (Session check)
- 10 months ago Update There was a change in the condition when a user can vote again.
- 11 months ago Update This is a major update. The information is not public this time. (Also not on request!) Please report errors.
- 11 months ago Update 2 additional providers were added to the system.
- 12 months ago Update 10 more providers were added to the system.
- 12 months ago Fixed An internal error in the PING IN / OUT procedure has been fixed.
- 12 months ago Add The system has been prepared to prevent voting from multiple devices. In order to avoid errors, corresponding data must be collected over the next few weeks.
- 12 months ago Update One vendor has been added to the system.
- 1 year ago Update SEO Optimizations.
- 1 year ago Update IP-Type "Business" must log in.
- 1 year ago Fixed Fixed a bug that displayed an error message when opening the voting page.
- 1 year ago Update Fewer users need to register to vote as before.
- 1 year ago Fixed A problem with IPv6 has been fixed? (Please report if there are problems).
- 1 year ago Removed Quantcast has been removed. (Will be replaced by its own solution).
- 1 year ago Update Cookie Flag "secure". HTTPS-only cookies.
- 1 year ago Update Web sessions are now exclusively encrypted.
- 1 year ago Update Cookie names have been adjusted.
- 1 year ago Update Session timeout adjusted from 120 to 720 minutes.
- 1 year ago Update SEO restructuring / optimizations
- 1 year ago Fixed "Turn on stream" detached from frame.
- 1 year ago Update HTTPS forced for frames.
- 1 year ago Update Fewer users need to register to vote as before.
- 1 year ago Fixed SHOUTcast V1 now also works as long as the HTTP0/9 header is not assigned. (STREAMPANEL V1 systems are output in HTTP1/1).
- 1 year ago Add A web player has been added to the detail pages. (Check the news for more information).
- 1 year ago Add Internet method to test for cookie-free voting.
- 1 year ago Update Basic design adjustments in a variety of places.
- 1 year ago Update Fewer users will now be asked to sign up who previously had to sign up incorrectly.
- 1 year ago Fixed Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of a new webradio.
- 1 year ago Fixed Fixed a bug that gave an error message to accounts that have never voted before.
- 1 year ago Add A mechanism has been implanted that makes it impossible for user accounts to vote multiple times within the 3 hour rhythm on multiple devices.
- 1 year ago Add Rules have been added.
- 1 year ago Removed Due to the new options, the checkbox was removed again when voting.
- 1 year ago Fixed Fontawesome 4 upgrade to 5
- 1 year ago Add When creating/editing the entry, another field for the upcoming history of the servers has been added.
- 1 year ago Fixed With missing referer the detail page of the radio was not callable.
- 1 year ago Add On the detail pages of the radios the last 10 votests are now displayed.
- 1 year ago Fixed By mistake no first names under 6 letters were admitted.
- 1 year ago Fixed The e-mail dispatch did not always work.
- 1 year ago Fixed Profiles could not be processed in some cases.
- 2 years ago Add Other VPN services have been blocked.
- 2 years ago Update Internal logging for VPN detection has been extended.
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that always brought comments to the front when a message was posted.
- 2 years ago Update The double reporting of comments / radios has been stopped. Contents are not to be reported again after a single report.
- 2 years ago Add Improved SEO measures for increased findability of your web radio and the project in search engines.
- 2 years ago Update A few design adjustments have been made.
- 2 years ago Add This changelog was added to the WebradioTop100.
- 2 years ago Add Introduction of strikes
- 2 years ago Add Internal search functions to identify successful fraud attempts more easily.
- 2 years ago Update Revised voting process to further limit automated voting procedures.
- 2 years ago Add Google reCAPTCHA