SPRadio / Default: https://www.streampanel.net/changelog/spradio-app/
SPRadio (Search Only): https://www.streampanel.net/changelog/spradio-search-app/
All apps are based on the dataset of the SPRadio platform: https://www.spradio.eu
- 4 months ago Fixed There were again some bug fixes which were reported by users.
- 4 months ago Update Please see the note on the web page for Google's Playstore.
- 5 months ago Update The app has been prepared for other Android platforms. Until now, you could install the APK on all devices and use the mobile view. This was prevented by us for now to not negatively impact the user experience. We will provide customized ads for each device type and release them gradually.
- 5 months ago Add Tablet support added. The view is affected by the launch mode. Launching in Portrait or Landscape mode results in different views.
- 5 months ago Add Some design aspects were changed because they caused error messages on certain devices due to incorrectly defined sizes.
- 5 months ago Fixed Google had something to pass. The cause is fixed.
- 5 months ago Fixed Some channels could not be played after the last update. This is related to the new review functions. We have revised this once again.
- 5 months ago Update The search is now much more performant.
0.3.3 - 0.4.2
- 5 months ago Removed Removed dependency "flutter_typeahead".
- 5 months ago Update Search function has been completely revised and now works without external libraries.
- 5 months ago Add On the website, we already check the stations for availability and sort them out automatically. However, the whole thing is not 100% safe. There are actually station operators / hosters who let radio addresses that are no longer working run into nirvana and still output a status code 200. We have now added an additional check of the stations within the app. This check is live and is executed directly when scrolling to the next radio. If the radio is no longer available, an AI generated message is issued that the user is informed accordingly. At the same time, regardless of whether the user reports the station to us, it will be reported as non-functional.
- 5 months ago Add Another problem are transmitters which have start times of several seconds. Whatever is going wrong there. In addition to the above check, transmitters have a maximum start time of 2 seconds. Anything over 2 seconds will be declared non-functional by the app. (If you are a radio operator and have this problem, contact your hoster!)
- 5 months ago Update The player now has a spinner that indicates when it is loading data.
- 5 months ago Update When scrolling, data of new stations used to be blocked if the radio station took too long to load. The data is now loaded instantaneously. While the URL is reloaded or already processed in the background.
- 5 months ago Add First technical integration of the website.
- 5 months ago Fixed All reported errors or crash reports sent by the app have been fixed.
- 5 months ago Add An alternative station view has been added upon request.
- 1 year ago Add Changes to IOS version for Appstore release.
- 1 year ago Update Launcher icons of all platforms revised.
- 1 year ago Update Dependencies updated.
- 1 year ago Update The IOS minimum version has been raised from 10.11 to 10.15.
- 1 year ago Update The MacOS minimum version has been raised from 10.11 to 12.
- 1 year ago Update A note in the page menu "More categories to follow" has been removed. Such hints are not allowed in Apple's Appstore......
- 1 year ago Update Changes to IOS version for Appstore release.
- 1 year ago Update Removed advertising in IOS version for release in Appstore.
- 1 year ago Add Starting with this version, the app is now also available for IOS. Apple makes things unnecessarily complicated. Therefore we go here directly in the release channel. (It may take a few days until the app appears in the Appstore).
- 1 year ago Fixed When contacting, the subject should be given. This was not given due to an error and has been fixed.
- 1 year ago Add IOS Icons were created.
- 1 year ago Update The audio library can use the microphone as needed. However, since we do not use this, we have separated this part out to avoid annoying users with unnecessary permissions.
- 1 year ago Add IOS 12 Support.
- 1 year ago Add IOS 13 Support.
- 1 year ago Add IOS 14 Support.
- 1 year ago Add IOS 15 Support.
- 1 year ago Update Internet debug information has been improved.
- 1 year ago Add The app now checks for a valid network connection when the app is started.
- 1 year ago Fixed The cover endpoint could provoke a crash of the app if the response was too slow. We have fixed this.
- 1 year ago Update We have prepared all possible functions so that you are compatible for all platforms.
- 1 year ago Add IOS support has been added to the app. (Not yet released.)
- 1 year ago Add MACOS support has been added to the app. (Not yet published.)
- 1 year ago Add WEB support has been added to the app. (Not yet published.)
- 1 year ago Add Sentry Crash and Performance reports have been added to the app. (Hosted by STREAMPANEL!)
- 1 year ago Add Matomo Analytics has been added to the app. (Hosted by STREAMPANEL!)
- 1 year ago Add The app now gives a reason why the category of the station is empty.
- 1 year ago Fixed The detail page of the search function is now functional.
- 1 year ago Add Added a function that keeps the version output up to date by itself. (In a few of the last versions, we kept making mistakes here :p)
- 1 year ago Add Missing language variables were added.
- 1 year ago Fixed The background service of the app that displayed the player in Android notifications can now no longer crash the app.
- 1 year ago Removed Android 4 support has been removed.
- 1 year ago Removed Android 5 support has been removed.
- 1 year ago Removed Android 6 support has been removed.
- 1 year ago Removed Android 7 support has been removed.
- 1 year ago Update Dependencies updated.
- 1 year ago Update The Appdrawer header has been extended to random images.
- 1 year ago Add The default cover is now cached by the respective device. This minimizes the number of queries the Ap has to do in the background.
- 1 year ago Removed The referrer "spradio.eu" was removed when playing the stations.
- 1 year ago Add Instead of using the referrer, the app now reports via the user agent.
- 1 year ago Fixed Cover retrieval has been significantly optimized and now runs in the background with minimal system load.
0.2.3 (Not Public)
- 1 year ago Removed Unnecessary dependencies have been removed.
- 1 year ago Update The footer was modified and prepared for upcoming features.
- 1 year ago Fixed The search function could overlap the side menu. We have bound the search function to the deed. (Not optimal)
- 1 year ago Fixed The app information was incorrect for some menu items and is now fixed.
- 1 year ago Update Other cover adjustments.
- 1 year ago Fixed If a channel was running, channels of the search results could not be played.
- 1 year ago Update We have completely redesigned the search function and separated it in the side menu.
- 1 year ago Fixed Stations were interrupted while playing in the background.
- 1 year ago Add Android notifications have been added.
- 1 year ago Fixed An error in the display of "Quality" has been fixed.
- 1 year ago Add Added autoplay when changing channels.
- 1 year ago Add Spear screen notifications have been added.
- 1 year ago Add The player has been rebuilt from the ground up and should now work flawlessly.
- 1 year ago Add Formats like "pls, m3u, m3u8" are now supported. In the previous versions, it seemed that many stations of the platform simply did not work.
- 1 year ago Fixed There was an error when launching the app with the keyboard open. The keyboard is now closed when the app is launched.
- 1 year ago Add Stations with bitrates that could not be detected by the system so far now have their own category.
- 1 year ago Update The reporting process has been optimized.
- 1 year ago Add Bluetooth devices are now detected correctly.
- 1 year ago Add The music is now stopped on any call and then automatically restarted.
- 1 year ago Fixed The player within the notifications has been removed for this version and will return in the next version.
- 1 year ago Update Optimizations to the cover system integrated in 0.1.9.
- 1 year ago Update The search display has been optimized.
- 1 year ago Add Cover implantation. (Still very unstable)
- 1 year ago Update Messages have been optimized.
- 1 year ago Fixed Fixed a bug of certain special characters. Special characters which stations can use when describing their entries.
- 1 year ago Add The database has increased from 9317 to 35337 radio stations.
- 1 year ago Fixed There are new stations which only consist of numeric titles. This caused an error in the app.
- 1 year ago Update The header in the menu was replaced with a logo representing the project's website.
- 1 year ago Update This version was accidentally published in the Appstore as version 0.1.5. But it is the 0.1.7
- 1 year ago Add The search function now also outputs the bit rate.
- 1 year ago Add Industry standard bit rates have their own menu items. We record the bit rate of the stations automatically!
- 1 year ago Add The individual detail pages of the stations also reflect the bit rate of the stations.
- 1 year ago Update All package dependencies have been updated where possible.
- 1 year ago Add A worldwide view has been added and is the new start page.
0.1.6 (Not Public)
- 1 year ago Update Refactor the complete structure.
0.1.5 (Not Public)
- 1 year ago Update Update of all dependencies to the next possible versions.
0.1.4 / Android release
- 1 year ago Fixed A bug in 0.1.2 or 0.1.1 prevented changing country categories.
- 1 year ago Add Added splash screen
0.1.3 (Not Public)
- 1 year ago Fixed Fixed all (700+) dart analysis messages.
0.1.2 / Android release
- 1 year ago Fixed The slider had a fixed height. We changed this to Auto Height.
- 1 year ago Update The DarkTheme is the default.
0.1.1 / Android release
- 1 year ago Update The app now supports 24 languages.
- 1 year ago Update New launcher files.
- 1 year ago Fixed Fixed render flex when scrolling.
- 1 year ago Removed The automatic changing of the background images has been removed for the time being.
- 1 year ago Update The test phase in the Appstore has been extended from the DACH region to worldwide.
0.1.0 / Multilingual Update (Not Public)
- 1 year ago Add multilingualism. Language is recognized based on the device language.
0.0.9 (Not Public)
- 1 year ago Add Structuring of the existing code.
- 1 year ago Update The search function can now be left properly like all other areas.
- 1 year ago Fixed A bug has been fixed that could launch the app multiple times under certain conditions.
- 1 year ago Update The screen size is now proportional to the device used.
- 1 year ago Update Navigation has been switched from horizontal to vertical.
- 1 year ago Add Stations can now be reported.
- 1 year ago Add The website of the stations can be called up if this has been deposited. If no website has been stored, the button will not be displayed.
- 1 year ago Add Station descriptions are now output.
0.0.8 (Not Public)
- 2 years ago Update Libraries Update
- 2 years ago Update Update to Flutter 2.10.4
- 2 years ago Add Support and code adjustments for Android API 31
- 2 years ago Add Support and code adjustments for Android API 32
0.0.7 (Not Public)
- 2 years ago Add New area which provides all important links instead of cluttering the menu in individual menu items.
0.0.6 (Not Public)
- 2 years ago Update Update of the direct Android libraries.
- 2 years ago Update Removed unnecessary packages / dependencies.
0.0.5 / Android release
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug in the Google Admob integration.
- 2 years ago Fixed Writing error eliminated
- 2 years ago Update Completely new structure of the design. Overlapping should now no longer be possible.
0.0.4 / Android release
- 2 years ago Update The stations logo had a fixed width and height. Let's see if Dynamic Adjustment fixes the render flex on smaller devices.
- 2 years ago Update Title display adjusted from 3 to maximum 2 lines.
0.0.3 / Android release
- 2 years ago Add Data from the radios is now loaded via a CDN.
- 2 years ago Fixed Our Letsencrypt certificates no longer work with older Android operating systems and show an error. The CDN certificates fixes the security message.
0.0.2 / Android release
- 2 years ago Fixed Screen width exceeded at startup.
0.0.1 / Android release
- 2 years ago Add First functional version.
- 2 years ago Add Transmitter divided into countries categories
- 2 years ago Add Transmitter own screen with player
- 2 years ago Add Sender Player in the notifications
- 2 years ago Add Background music when phone idle
- 2 years ago Add Volume control also via external devices such as headphones
- 2 years ago Add Small advertising banner below the app screen
- 2 years ago Add Multilingualism (Done: German)
- 2 years ago Add Automatic design based on the device design. Light / Darkmode