This changelog is based on the following product: STREAMPANEL Timed content
- 11 months ago Update Mono is now converted to stereo if necessary.
- 1 year ago Update The strat time (hour) has been extended for more possibilities.
- 1 year ago Add For certain connections the specification of a mountpoint is required. This possibility has now been added.
- 1 year ago Update The time of the contents was corrected again by 5 seconds.
- 1 year ago Fixed We have noticed that there are users who create hourly recurring content multiple times. The descriptions on the content page have been improved. With */1, for example, an hourly recurring schedule is automatically created.
- 1 year ago Fixed The selection of the template of the connection in the access data, still did not fit.
- 1 year ago Update A few visual improvements to the web interface.
- 1 year ago Update The time has been tweaked a bit.
- 1 year ago Add An infinite amount of point-in-time content is now supported per account. (Previously, only 1 product per account was possible).
- 1 year ago Fixed Fixed an error when entering the access data, which displayed the wrong template despite selection.
- 1 year ago Update New version after the fire in March 2021.
- 1 year ago Update Improved overview with search function.
- 1 year ago Add A new file upload with permanent storage and custom titling.
- 1 year ago Add An overview of all uploaded files for later use in the system.
- 1 year ago Add Access data can now be set independently.
- 1 year ago Add The system now supports SHOUTcast V1, SHOUTcast V2 and Icecast V2 systems. With main data and DJ data of the respective providers. Basically there should be no more incompatible setups by external customers.
- 1 year ago Update We are testing a faster refresh time of every 12-15 minutes. (Performance dependent)
- 3 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug with content 14 & 15.
- 3 years ago Update Files are now deleted, re-downloaded and then sent on every send rather than updated and sent. This should fix a bug with deleted entries.
- 4 years ago Add Added the possibility to vary the times in an entry. Example: From 10 - 20 o'clock / Entry: 10-20
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that made it impossible to save content under certain circumstances.
- 4 years ago Add We have added the ability to schedule a content multiple times in a day with a single entry.
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed errors in the validations of the "Hours, Minutes, Offset" settings.
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that prevented saving / deleting contents 1 - 9.
- 4 years ago Update The web interface has been completely revised and adapted to the STREAMPANEL Universal Design.
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed an error that could occur when using the players.
- 4 years ago Update The file upload has been completely reworked and should be less confusing now.
- 4 years ago Add All input fields are now validated for validity accordingly. If the input is not correct, the settings will not be saved. Corresponding fields are visibly highlighted.
- 5 years ago Update The time synchronization of the time-exact contents was improved. There should now be no problems due to wrong times in the long run.
- 5 years ago Add The mandatory field validation is no longer skipped.
- 5 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of Content 31.
- 5 years ago Fixed Changed contents are now output correctly.
- 6 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that occurred when using content 50.
- 6 years ago Add Offset setting. Cut content + / - x seconds. (Learn more about the offset setting here: https://www.streampanel.net/knowledge-base/offset-einstellung/)
- 6 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that caused the overview of content 30-33 to be displayed incorrectly.
- 6 years ago Fixed Fixed a few bugs that prevented the content from loading when ID's "11, 21, 30, 31, 32, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 50" were in use.
- 6 years ago Update When deleting content on the main page, the reload is omitted.
- 6 years ago Update Extensive changes to the code.
- 6 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug in the file upload.
- 6 years ago Add We have added players to the system. These players are additional files that are attached after the actual content.
- 6 years ago Fixed More bugs have been fixed.
- 6 years ago Update The interface has been adjusted somewhat for ease of use.
- 6 years ago Add The system has been extended to 50 attachable contents.
- 6 years ago Update Some areas have been adjusted slightly for comprehension.
- 6 years ago Fixed All bugs that were caused by the move out of the BETA systems should be fixed.
- 6 years ago Add initial release