This changelog is based on the following product: STREAMPANEL Timed content
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug with content 14 & 15.
- 2 years ago Update Files are now deleted, re-downloaded and then sent on every send rather than updated and sent. This should fix a bug with deleted entries.
- 2 years ago Add Added the possibility to vary the times in an entry. Example: From 10 - 20 o'clock / Entry: 10-20
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that made it impossible to save content under certain circumstances.
- 2 years ago Add We have added the ability to schedule a content multiple times in a day with a single entry.
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed errors in the validations of the "Hours, Minutes, Offset" settings.
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that prevented saving / deleting contents 1 - 9.
- 2 years ago Update The web interface has been completely revised and adapted to the STREAMPANEL Universal Design.
- 2 years ago Fixed Fixed an error that could occur when using the players.
- 2 years ago Update The file upload has been completely reworked and should be less confusing now.
- 2 years ago Add All input fields are now validated for validity accordingly. If the input is not correct, the settings will not be saved. Corresponding fields are visibly highlighted.
- 4 years ago Update The time synchronization of the time-exact contents was improved. There should now be no problems due to wrong times in the long run.
- 4 years ago Add The mandatory field validation is no longer skipped.
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of Content 31.
- 4 years ago Fixed Changed contents are now output correctly.
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that occurred when using content 50.
- 4 years ago Add Offset setting. Cut content + / - x seconds. (Learn more about the offset setting here: https://www.streampanel.net/knowledge-base/offset-einstellung/)
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug that caused the overview of content 30-33 to be displayed incorrectly.
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed a few bugs that prevented the content from loading when ID's "11, 21, 30, 31, 32, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 50" were in use.
- 4 years ago Update When deleting content on the main page, the reload is omitted.
- 4 years ago Update Extensive changes to the code.
- 4 years ago Fixed Fixed a bug in the file upload.
- 4 years ago Add We have added players to the system. These players are additional files that are attached after the actual content.
- 4 years ago Fixed More bugs have been fixed.
- 4 years ago Update The interface has been adjusted somewhat for ease of use.
- 4 years ago Add The system has been extended to 50 attachable contents.
- 4 years ago Update Some areas have been adjusted slightly for comprehension.
- 4 years ago Fixed All bugs that were caused by the move out of the BETA systems should be fixed.
- 4 years ago Add initial release