SPReports is based on the so-called Log File Analytics (direct log files of the stream server). SPReports is used with all stream servers, SPMobile, Relay, Failover systems. At the same time the project provides the STREAMPANEL Global Statistics in a slimmed down version, publicly available.
The initial version of the directory indexing for the Centova Cast systems used for the SPReports is based on the following source: https://github.com/joschaholzhaeuer/localhost-style
- 9 months ago Fixed We forgot to update the relay / failover navigations in the 1.0.7 update.
- 10 months ago Add Monthly statistics. Updated daily. (Starting from 07 January 2022)
- 11 months ago Update Clarity and selection have been improved.
- 1 year ago Add Live statistics are available for relay/failover products.
- 2 years ago Update The display of the days in the customer center was *Murks. The display was renewed.
- 2 years ago Add The relay / failover systems are now also integrated.
- 2 years ago Fixed A bug in the linking of day 1 -9 was fixed.
- 2 years ago Add SPMobile systems were integrated.
- 2 years ago Add The reports for all stream servers are now also available from the customer center.
- 2 years ago Add First version
- 2 years ago Add Support for all stream servers within the Centova Cast interface.