Loyalty points have been discontinued as of March 31, 2021.
How do I collect points at STREAMPANEL?
- If you register as a new customer and pay your first invoice on the same day of the order, you will receive 5.0 points per 1.00 base currency.
- If you register as a new customer and pay your first bill after the due date, you will receive 2.5 points per 1.00 base currency.
- As an existing customer, if you pay your first invoice on the same day as the order, starting with the 2nd invoice, you will receive 5.0 points per 1.00 base currency.
- If you are an existing customer and you settle your invoice starting with the 2nd invoice after the due date, you will receive 2.5 points per 1.00 base currency.
- For each login in the STREAMPANEL customer center, which takes place every 24 hours, you will receive 1 point.
- For registering with STREAMPANEL, you will receive 100 points as a welcome gift.
- With an invoice value of 10.00 € and punctual invoice payment, you will receive 50 points.
- With an invoice value of 10.00 € and overdue invoice payment, you will receive 25 points.
How much value does 1 point have?
- 1 point corresponds to an equivalent of 0.01 cents of the respective base currency.
Do acquired points lose their validity?
- Yes, acquired points lose their validity after 365 days.
What can I do with my earned points?
- You can have your collected points converted into account credits starting from a value of at least 500 points. The given 500 points correspond to a 5.00 € credit of your base currency.
What is the base currency?
- The base currency determines whether you pay for your products in DOLLAR or EURO.
How is the base currency determined?
- The base currency is set by you and can be adjusted in the account settings at any time.
Exclusion from loyalty system
- Customers with Custom Solutions do not receive loyalty points.
Notice: Acquired points from the affiliate program are not intended for payout and can also only be used for STREAMPANEL products.
Overview of loyalty points in the customer centre
Last updated on: June 10, 2020