We are starting with the Centova systems and hope to make it as easy as possible. Of course, we can't do this without the cooperation of our customers.
When am I affected?
- If you don't have a custom IP address in your package and didn't follow our recommendation of using the hostname. (You have your IP address in use instead of the hostname "xxx.streampanel.net").
When am I not affected?
- If you have stored the host name instead of the IP address with other providers.
- If you have your own IP address in your package. (Here the hostname does not matter).
When will the Centova systems finally be converted?
- We will finally switch systems on 01/25/2016 at 11:59pm.
What can I do right now to ensure a smooth transition? (Can)
- If you have stored your IP address with providers such as Radio.de / Tunein.com, you should exchange this information with your host name accordingly on all platforms. (If you do not know your host name, the support will be happy to help you).
I cannot / will not insert the hostname!
- If you do not want to use the hostname for whatever reason, this is of course your right. In this case, we will inform you of your new IP address accordingly in the course of the month.
What about WHMSonic?
- As a WHMSonic user, you do not need to pay attention to this message. The WHMSonic systems will be updated at a later date.
- If you are not affected, lie back and relax. We will automatically switch everything over for you on the specified date.
- If you are concerned, pay attention to the points above and write to us with any questions.
What's in it for me?
The future of digital services like your web radio is in the cloud! Trust our approach and enjoy a piece of progress 🙂