The QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connections) Network protocol is activated in STREAMPANEL by default.
The following circumstances must be taken into account
- The QUIC protocol does not work with proxy services like Cloudflare.
- The QUIC protocol is only applied to https.
- The QUIC protocol does not work with self-signed certificates.
- The QUIC protocol is currently only supported by newer versions of the browser manufacturers.
- The UDP port 443 must not be blocked in the firewall.
How can I deactivate the QUIC protocol?
You can disable the QUIC protocol via an .htaccess file within your document root. Add the following content to your current .htaccess file.
. QuicEnable off
How can I check if the protocol is enabled / disabled for my website?
You can use the following links to perform an HTTP/3 test.
- Geekflare: https://gf.dev/http3-test