This changelog is based on the SP: Radio Platform. This will give you an insight into the changes we have made to the website. Use our Contact options or the Community Forum of the SP: Radio Platform to make us aware of errors or to submit requests.
- 3 months ago Add Support for the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian
- 3 months ago Add User generated content is automatically translated and displayed by the system in all supported languages, free of charge.
- 3 months ago Fixed A problem with the loading times have been fixed. It should be significantly better now.
- 3 months ago Update There were a lot of adjustments to the design.
- 3 months ago Update Preparations have been made for the apps of the respective stores. The BETA will be available exclusively for Android mobile phones.
- 3 months ago Update The cache has been dynamically expanded. If there are problems with outdated content, please contact us!
- 3 months ago Update The covers now come directly from the database of the SHOUTcast tools.
- 12 months ago Update Revised Category / Tag Pages.
- 12 months ago Fixed Tag pages were unformatted after one of the last updates.
- 1 year ago Update For Random channels and the other two menu items, too much content was output.
- 1 year ago Update Further optimizations to the load time. (Continue watching)
- 1 year ago Add PWA Update. The website now behaves as a progressive web app.
- 1 year ago Fixed Adding new channels was impossible due to the cache. Also missing were options like adding your own categories / keywords.
- 1 year ago Update Slider optimizations on the detail pages.
- 1 year ago Fixed It is now ensured that unpublished radios are also no longer displayed.
- 1 year ago Add Similar stations are now displayed. The results get better over time. The output is based on the tags specified by the owner.
- 1 year ago Add Entries can be provided in multiple languages. Translated entries will be displayed to the user in their language in a later version in case of multilingualism. (Increases the visibility of a web radio also with regard to search engines).
- 1 year ago Fixed New entries were not automatically claimed by the creator.
- 1 year ago Update Slider maps of the detail pages are now fully clickable. Previously, only the title was linked, which could lead to problems with some users.
- 1 year ago Update Claim station & report radio removed for mobile devices.
- 1 year ago Add Live comments are active. (Ratings / comments are randomly issued to the user on all channels. Also usable to further network the own station within the page).
- 1 year ago Add Sign up link in comment form.
- 1 year ago Fixed The cache prevented the title / cover output in the player. We have ensured that the player is no longer subject to the cache.
- 1 year ago Update An attempt to load Google Maps locally, otherwise the loading times are in an unacceptable range.
- 1 year ago Fixed The comment function of the detail pages was also in conflict with the cache.
- 1 year ago Update Optimization of the site
- 1 year ago Update New detail page
- 1 year ago Update Default volume is now on 75% of the user's setting.
0.0.2 (Radioplayer update)
- 1 year ago Add The player now remembers the user's volume setting.
- 1 year ago Add Cover data has been added to the player.
- 1 year ago Add The player now receives the title information of the radio stations.
- 1 year ago Update If no cover is found, the station icon is displayed.
- 1 year ago Add Under the player is now a backup URL if the operator of the station has stored a station URL in HTTP format. (HTTP links are not playable with modern browsers).
- 1 year ago Fixed Player is now fully responsive.
- 1 year ago Add Radionomy support added.
- 1 year ago Add Radio.co support added.
- 1 year ago Add Added Radiojar support.
- 1 year ago Add Users can see directly through the live icon whether the respective channel is currently available.
- 1 year ago Fixed Player now runs through and no longer stops after 5 minutes. (Bug report: https://radio.streampanel.net/de/community/feedback-bugs/player-stoppt-nach-exakt-5-minuten/)
- 1 year ago Fixed The feedback on all terminals is fixed.
- 1 year ago Fixed There was a cache issue that kept users *trapped* in a music loop under certain circumstances.
- 1 year ago Add Due to multiple requests, a changelog has been set up for this platform as well, so that members / users are quickly informed about changes.